Publisher and International Best-Selling Author, Ayanna Mills Gallow launches a new book, Saving Lives While Fighting for Mine: Stories to Empower Women to Win
Ayanna Mills Gallow, M.B.A, is a Literary Strategist, Evangelist, and a #1Best Selling International Author of Non-fiction Transformational books. Ayanna is the CEO of Thanx-A-Mills, LLC, where she works as the Premier and Preeminent Self Publishing Consultant.
- What if I told you that your present problem will bring you healing and happiness later? Would you stay and fight? Or, would you give up because your pain feels unbearable?
- In, “Saving Lives While Fighting for Mine: Stories to Empower Women to Win,” the 10 authors discuss their past problems that presented as pain appearing beyond repair. Although the authors could not see victory over their current situations; they kept going because someone else needed them to win.
- In “Saving Lives While Fighting for Mine: Stories to Empower Women to Win,” the authors discuss their personal battles with self-identity, unfair discrimination, financial disparity, and sexual trauma.
- The authors did not focus on their present problems and give up; they focused on solutions and they wanted to live for. Their personal transformational stories are to empower women to win:
- Win in education
- Win in motherhood
- Win in educating their children
- Win in their finances
- Win in relationships
- Win in employment
- Win in their physical bodies
- Win in their minds
The purpose of this book
is to help women know they are not alone in their struggles, so that young women will learn preventive measures from poor decision making, and so that women who are currently struggling will gain hope, inspiration, motivation, and tips to apply in the middle of their messes.
Meet The Authors
Alison Brown,Chany Rosengarten, Charmane West, Dr. Keesha Karriem, Jacinta Wolff, Lisa Campbell, Lisa Lamazzi, Martha King, Tiffani Teachey, TrevisMichelle, and Dr. Charmaine Gentles.
Foreword By: International Best-Selling Author, Dr. Janell Jones
The book is available on Amazon
Join us on Authors Night Live!
Connect with Ayanna Mills Gallow