Attention: Business Women
ARE YOU READY TO WRITE YOUR STORY?
Every woman in business should write her success story to help build her platform and to inspire others.
Are you a woman in business who took a leap of faith to start a business, overcame many trials, or have a quirky story about your journey through entrepreneurship? There are so many women ready to launch their business who would be inspired by your story.
The anthology book, The Making of a Successful Business Woman, is a great opportunity for you to expand your brand, gain visibility, and add, “Author” to your accomplishments or add a new addition to your list of authored books. Writing a chapter could be the start and your motivation to write your book.
Those of you who may already have books published know the good feeling it is to be an author, but you also know the work and cost involved if you have self-published your work. With this book project, each author writes one chapter of about 1,500 words, so there is no need to stress about writing a whole book or worry about all the expenses involved. You still get the perks and benefits of authorship.
The book will be available on Amazon.com and at bookstores. You can also be part of the book signing events and make money from your book sales. You can also set up your own parties and book signings We will also be providing tips to get speaking engagements and other media opportunities.
How it works: This is a anthology. Each contributor aka co-author will submit a chapter of their own original writing that has not been published in any other book or form. Each co-author is required to participate in promotions.
- Add “Author” to your accomplishments
- Add additional book to your credit if you already authored books
- No need to write a whole book
- Build credibility
- Leverage your brand
- Gain new opportunities for media and speaking
- Make money from book sales
- Low investment
• Everyone must choose a package to participate in the book project.
• Everyone must participate in the bestseller day to purchase at least one book on Amazon.com
• Everyone must select a support team of 10 people that will be your support team and will buy at least one book on our book launch day.
• Everyone must donate a prize or gift card for the online book launch party (Valued at $20 or more)
Marketing: The book will be promoted through Courageous Woman Magazine and other media outlets. We will highlight each author individually, in addition to collaborating with other media and PR professionals
Discount books: Books will be available for authors at discounted rates after the launch
Cost: There are three promotional packages
- Package Number ONE: FEATURED AUTHOR WITH COVER STORY AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- 2-3-PAGE COVER STORY article layout for upcoming online issue of Courageous Woman Magazine online
- BOOK PROMO CARD – to share on social media. Includes your photo.
- BACK COVER -Your name and color photo included on the back cover of book as a featured author.
- PODCAST INTERVIEW – Promote your brand, products or service
- 10 social media posts
- 10 books
- Interviews pitches to other media outlets
- Sell your own books, magazines at the book signing
- Package Number TWO: FEATURED AUTHOR
- 2-PAGE FEATURED ARTICLE layout to be featured in an upcoming issue of Courageous Woman magazine online.
- BOOK PROMO CARD – to share on social media. Includes your photo
- BOOK COVER – Your name and color photo included on the back cover as a featured author
- PODCAST INTERVIEW – Promote your brand with an interview “How to”
- Interview with other media outlet
- 6 books
- Package Number THREE: CO-AUTHOR
• 1-PAGE MINI- FEATURE article layout to be featured in an upcoming issue of Courageous Woman Magazine online
• BOOK PROMO CARD – to share on social media. Includes your photo
• 3 books
Book Signing in Los Angeles, California, TBA and in Turks and Caicos May 25, 2019.
LET’S GET STARTED WITH THE FIRST STEPS
1. WRITE YOUR CHAPTER – Your chapter should be inspirational. Give the wisdom nuggets that helped you in your journey as an entrepreneur. Your chapter title should be catchy and/or be a question that pertains to your personal knowledge or expertise that you can completely answer and give great info.
The title should be 90 Characters or less
Chapter word count: 1500 words
Deadline: Chapters must be submitted before March 5, 2019
Select your package
Make your payment
Launch Date – May 2019 – Date TBA
Ready to make your payment ? Click payment link below. Want a payment plan? Email us.