Have you been dreaming about becoming an author?
Do you have thoughts of becoming a bestselling author?
Has the ideas of book signings and book tours been toiling around in your head for some time and won’t let you go?
Have you started writing and you are stuck?
If any of those things relate to you, then it’s time for YOU to Stop PROCRASTINATING! Now is your time to finish the year with your book complete!
Wouldn’t you like to know:
- How to select the best topics that will build, boost, and monetize your brand?
- How to outline and structure your chapters?
- Clarify and stay consistent with your message?
- How to make your book stand out, gain media attention, and become a bestseller?
- How to complete your book in 8 weeks or less?
No need to wait any longer.
Join Courageous Woman Magazine’s first non-fiction book writing boot camp, The WRITE YOUR BOOK BY CHRISTMAS BOOTCAMP!!
As a magazine publisher for over 8 years, I have learned the value of literary works and the power of the publishing industry. I am ready to share the jewels and what I have learned over the years as a writer, from my touring stage plays, to writing fiction and non-fiction books to Anthologies that published over 130 authors to presenting 40 bestselling authors!
We’re gonna walk you through the completion of your book
The 8-week bootcamp starts on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 thru December 16, 2019 and will be held via Zoom each week!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this Bootcamp, you will discover the true writer in you and why the topics you want to write about won’t let you go!
You will learn what to write and how to write it to present a powerful message that will enhance your brand, gain new opportunities, and add additional streams of income.
In this 8-week Bootcamp, you will learn the reasons you should write a book, writing resources, software, and tools to use.
You will also learn how to:
- Choose the topic that will enhance your brand and get you more opportunities, to speak and teach.
- Create an attention-grabbing book title
- Do Market Research for your book
- Get past writing fears and writer’s block
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Write your book synopsis
- Write your book outline
- Structure your chapters
- Stay on track to complete book
- Incorporate the marketing messages that must be included in your book
- Develop your book cover concept
- Traditional publishing vs. Self-publishing
- And much more…
Class is taught online.
You will get access to the Facebook group for Q & A
THE GOAL FOR THIS BOOTCAMP – To help you complete your manuscript by Christmas!
This is our beta testing class, so the cost is much lower than the regular cost will be.
Take advantage of this opportunity NOW, to finally get your book done!
Bootcamp cost – PRICE CUT!
$197 thru October 26
$297 after October 26