Posted by Telishia Berry
Anyone that knows me knows that I don’t eat much of anything other than chicken. Baked, fried, broiled, grilled, roasted, rotisserie, you name it. From Buffalo Wings to Bar B Q, if it’s chicken, I will probably eat it. Unfortunately, my family is tired of chicken. My kids even made up songs about chicken, but I think I can smooth them over them with some new chicken recipes! I found a few I am going to try. If you’re looking for some interesting chicken recipes try these and let us know how they turn out. Send us a photo of your masterpiece!
I really need to chill on eating so much cheese, but this recipe is irresistible. I got to try it!
Mozzarella Parmesan Chicken
Photo via Ruby at Allrecipes.com
Here’s what you will need to make this
• 9-1/4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1-1/4 (10.75 ounce) cans low-fat cream of celery soup
• 1-1/4 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
• 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons water
• 1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons chopped onion
• 1-1/4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
• 7 ounces low fat mozzarella cheese, sliced
• 3 tablespoons and 1-1/4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
You’ll have to roll up your sleeves for this one. After cooking the chicken in a preheated over on 350 degrees F, turn the chicken over for another 30 minutes.
Go to www.allrecipes.com for the full recipe and instructions.
If you are trying to stay away from fried foods here’s a good one. It’s breaded and baked!
Photo via Carol at www.allrecipes.com
It takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 55 minutes to bake this dish!
Here’s what you will need.
• 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Go to www.allrecipes.com for the full recipe and instructions
Don’t forget to tell us about yours and send pictures!
Now this looks delicious! Emm, I can just taste that Hunts Tomato Sauce!
Hunt’s® Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
Photo via www.Hunts.com
Here’s what you will need for this recipe
• 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, drained
• 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
• 1 pkg (0.75 oz each) fresh basil, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
• 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
• 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
• 2 cups small garlic- or Italian-flavored croutons, crushed slightly
In 30 minutes you can serve five with this recipe.
Go to www.hunts.com for full recipe and instructions
Try these recipes and tell us about it. Post your comments below and email us photos of your meal to: Thecwmagazine@yahoo.com
Join our mailing list and learn about more inspiring women.