By Arali Melendez
Summer is always a great time to try new beauty products. Whether you’re at the beach tanning or dancing the night away, these products could enhance your natural beautiful glow and might even make you feel better from the inside out.
1. Your best friend could be the ultimate leave-in conditioner. It’s just a matter of finding the right one. I recommend Fekkai’s COIFF Defense Pre-Style Thermal/UV protectant. It helps prevent damage from heat and distress from thermal styling. It’s important to always use a treatment for your hair when you use heat products such as a flat iron or curling iron.
2. The Supernatural by Philosophy is one of my favorite products, which I use on a daily basis. It clears all impurities, making your final look flawless and natural. The product has various shades to perfectly fit your skin tone.
3. For those of you who have short, brittle lashes, Lashem’s Measurable Difference Lash Gel is the way to go. It’s 97% natural so it won’t cause discoloration to the iris like some other lash enhancement serums. It’s also clinically tested and doesn’t require a prescription.
4. Occasionally I like to leave the house without make up to do errands in hopes that I don’t run into a cute stranger. When I do, I enjoy using You Rebel by Philosophy. It evens out your skin tone and gives it a natural glow. The product also has SPF 15 for protection.
5. Another top rated product by Fekkai is their Marine Summer Hair. When we can’t make our way to the beach for those perfect beach hair waves, our next option is such a product like this one. The sea kelp hydrates and blocks moisture loss.
6. For the thickest and blackest mascara made to last, I recommend the BADgal Lash Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics. The wand is thick, making it easy to apply with just a few applications.
7. I was excited to try a lip stain that doesn’t dry out your lips and one that actually last from breakfast to my dinner date. Tart’s LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint glides on smoothly for a natural flush. Gel lip stains tend to give a shiner texture and smoother feel. It’s the new big thing!