HOW TO FINISH WHAT YOU START: BREAKING PROCRASTINATION WITH DR. LAKITA D. LONG
TOPIC: How to Break Procrastination
12:55 – 1:25 pm EST
How to break procrastination will show you the various ways in which each person procrastinates and why we do it and what are some of the things that you can do to stop yourself from putting things off that you need to take care of.
KEY POINTS TO BE COVERED
- Look at how you set your goals and self-management in
- Identify whether your procrastination is actually bouts of depression
- How to stop being your own distraction
- Learn how to safeguard your environment to complete needed tasks
- Review your why for it to be done
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dr. LaKita D. Long is Founder and the Executive Director of Inspiring You! Ministries, Inc. a Public Charity Non-Profit that has Counseling Center, Program Initiatives such as Mental Health in the Church (MHIC) and YouthTalkOut. She uses community connections to bridge gaps with churches and create collaborations.
CLICK HERE for more class details